Sunday, June 12, 2011

Favorite Things





I found both this stamp and the sentiment in the dollar bin from Studio G (Hampton Arts) and was excited to make this cheery and cute card to send to my bestee. Although it's small and the coloring couldn't be very detailed, I still love the way it came out. The paper is one of my new favorites from DCWV - georgeous colors and richness! I used my Cricut to cut the frame, then handstitched around it and the base. The flower is just looped ribbon sewed together with a large green button in the middle. I liked the way this one came out!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Ribbon Carousel - RCC6 - sketch

Truly Scrumptious Challenges - #58 - Summer sparkle

Sundays with Crissy - June challenge - Here Comes the Sun

Paper Sundaes - #73 - Girly Girl

A Spoon Full of Sugar - #155 - Here Comes Summer

Now it's off to mail this one!

6 comments:

sara said...

gorgeous card what a cute image and that sentiment is fab love your stitching and the ribbon flower thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Dawn Easton said...

Sweet! Love your ribbon flower!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is super cute! I love love love love love your ribbon flower! (That's three more loves that I usually leave for people ;) ) Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

I love your card and the ribbon flower is delightful! TFS!
I just became a fan and would love if you'd follow me too!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

Corinna said...

Love this! Thanks so much for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge. You're a Top Spool!! be sure to stop by the blog on Friday to pick up your badge!

alicaz said...

Fabulous girly card! Love the papers and your ribbon flower!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)