Friday, June 17, 2011

For my bud





I can't seem to get enough of my Stamping Bella line... They are just toooo darn stinkin' cute! I was so excited to see that my local Archiver's was carrying some of them now. I have been down there twice, splurging and getting one more "gotta have".

This cute card started with coloring the image with my Copics. Then adding a cute frame cut from my Cricut, throwing in some patterned paper from my scraps, adding a cute faux-ribbon with the sentiment and a pretty flower from Prima. I finished it with some highlights and dashes with a white gel pen. Done deal! Cute cute cute!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


Just Add Ink - JAI 72 - add coloring

Sundays With Crissy - #18 - Here comes the sun

I hope your weekend is filled with laughter!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I just saw your card at MIM and had to call by for a closer look.I so love your layout and the beautiful colouring of the cutie image,brilliant! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card. Such a cute sweet image. Love the flower.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Mary J said...

Just adorable Jodi! I love it!

Thx for sharing it at the Make It Monday linky party!

Mary J x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Mae's Cachet said...

Lovely colouring. Your flower goes so well with the theme of your card and that lovely image. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Nice colouring. I like the framing used! :)

Jodene said...

Great card, and gorgeous colouring Jodi! I love that sweet image :)