Saturday, March 3, 2012

Delicious Doodles - #14 - Music to soothe the soul

Wow... I did it again... My day got away from me and before I blinked it was midnight.  Sorry to be late with this post, but better late than never, right?

So, another challenge over at Delicious Doodles has begun.  This week we are celebrating projects inspired by the music in our lives.  Teri recently released this wonderful pansy image border and after I colored it, I couldn't help but have a song my mom used to sing to me stuck in my head.  I don't remember all of it, but I do remember the part that goes "Little purple pansies touched with yellow gold..."  I found this great sentiment from Create with TLC and the card practically made itself (well, maybe it had some help from my Copics and Xacto knife).

You should check out the shop over at Delicious Doodles - Teri has been on a drawing mojo high lately and has some great new images.  Who knows, maybe one of them will "sing" to you!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #206 - Signs of spring
Paper Play Challenges - #9 - Something old (stash), something new (image)
Paper Crafting Journey - #4 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

5 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Jodi, this is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know the song but the card on it's own sings. Hx

Teri said...

Just AWESOME hun. I'm loving the colours!! xx

ike said...

Beautiful card - I love pansies and this is simply stunning :-D xxx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oh wow, stunning design hunny, The Pansies are coloured amazingly, Thanks for joining our Something Old,Something New challenge at Paperplay this week,
hugz
Kenzie x
Paperplay DT
Dont miss my birthday candy on my my blog, running till 16th march xx

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is so beautiful Jody.


Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Crafting Journey.

www.jessie-lubyk.blogspot.com