Thursday, April 12, 2012

Delicious Doodles #17 - Layers

It's a challenge at Delicious Doodles and this time around we want to see your "Layers" - pile them on, add to the top and show some dimension!  I used this great image of this beautiful peacock - I went out of my comfort zone and used my Prisma colored pencils for this one.  I loved how vibrant I could get the colors.  Isn't she so dramatic and regal?

Come show us your stuff this challenge - I would love to see what you can do!

Challenges entered:

Catch the Bug - April - Anything goes
Paper Play Challenge - #15 - Things with wings
Crafty Ribbons - Things with wings
DYSU Challenge - #67 - Glitter (the frame is covered in glitter)
Milk Coffee - Bright colors

7 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Love the vibrancy you achieved with it xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful!

Have a fab weekend
Claire xxx

sammi said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! So vibrant! Love it! Pardon my lateness in commenting - Been having issues with blogger. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our “April Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Anonymous said...

Very creative, love the colours, beautifully done. thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P

Kathi said...

Eek! That peacock is drop dead gorgeous. Your coloring is perfect too.

I hope you're having fun with Torrey!

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card with a fabulous peacock.Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

LeslieRahye said...

great project! Thank you for joining our Things with Wings challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge!