Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day card

(Raises hand and walks to the podium, clears throat and lifts head)... "Hi, I'm Jodi and I'm a Tiddly-a-holic".  (Crowd answers with a "Hi Jodi" and light applause).
It's true - I am in love with TiddlyInk images... Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter?  I mean really, just adorable!
So, when I set out to create a card for my mom on Mother's Day that was the first folder I started looking through...and of course, immediately found a wonderful image to work with.
I inked her up with my Copics, including a lot of glittery details (which don't show that well) with my glitter pen.  A background embossed with a Cuddlebug folder, some simple paper scraps from my stash, a bubbly bow and some handmade flowers complete the card - easy peasy and beautiful!  Mom loved it and it was a simple way to show her how much she means to me.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge - #133 - Girlie Time
Card Crafters Circle - #23 - Sparkle
TiddlyInks - #86 - Mom

11 comments:

lindyloo said...

Thank you for joining us at crafty catz this week with your super card love the flowers and image hugs linda x

Annie Rose said...

This is beautiful! I love it. The soft colors with the brown... perfection. :)

Thanks for playing with us at {TIDDLY INKS}!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Tiddly inks this time ♥ Pops x

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the image and all the beautiful elements and colours. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Loopylou. said...

oh wow jodi the colours on this card are awesome and I love the rolled flowers.
thank you so much for popping and sharing it with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxx

Kathi said...

Wonderful card. Love your coloring, the big floofy bow, and those rolled pearled flowers.

Arabella said...

This is totally lovely Jodi! I love the colour combo you have used and the layout and those fab rolled flowers too! Ahem, yes and I think I might be at your Tiddly-a-holics Anonymous meeting too.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Debs said...

Simply stunning - gorgeous image and I love the rolled flowers.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Vicky said...

This is sooooo gorgeous I am loving the colours. Love how you have coloured the lush image, its lovely & soft.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Tiddlyinks.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ with our Girlie Time Challenge

ccroll said...

Very adorable!