Saturday, September 22, 2012

TiddlyInks inspiration

I recently had a few days off, although constantly interrupted by my mom-chauffeur duties, but it did give me a chance to play in my craft room a bit.  I found that I was much more in the mood to color than to design the actual card, but I did get a few of them done.  This cutie came together while I was at my mom's playing for the day.  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love dogs... so this adorable Tiddly Inks image called my name from the first time I saw her.
 
I used my handydandy, always present Copic markers to color her.  I added some messy sparkle paint to the edges to make it pop.  I put it on some great design papers from Basic Grey and a fun felt border ribbon.  The stamp was from the Studio G dollar bin at Michaels - I just love the cute sentiment image!
 
I will be entering this card in a few challenges:
 
Tiddly Inks - Make it like Asa
Totally Paper Crafts - For a child
Just Add Ink - Children's cards
Inky Impressions - For a child
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything goes

12 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is a very cute card, Jodi, and it looks like you had a lot of fun making it. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

carol said...

ooh how cute, lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at TPC x carol

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! Love the design paper with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge and hope to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Vicky said...

What a fun card, I love the cute doggie!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!!

hugs Vicky xxx

NancyD said...

Really great project! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time big huggles Pops x x x

Torrey said...

Super cute...as always. I love that dotted effect. It really gives your image nice texture. That would be challenging with Prismas...maybe I'll switch to Copics.

JUST KIDDING.

<3

Anonymous said...

What a super cute image - really makes me smile. Chantell JAI

Unknown said...

what a super cute card.. that doggie is just adorable. Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xxx

Loopylou. said...

omgosh this is adorable!
thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xx

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh squeeee.. I love how you've colored up this sweet image, it's one of my favs too! Gorgeous work my friend!
Hugs, Leah

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!