Sunday, February 17, 2013

Farewell Kenny K 131 - Going round in circles

Today I bid a fond farewell to Kenny K's Krafty Krew with one final card.  I will miss working with this wonderful krew and all of Kenny's great images.  But it's time to allow someone else the same pleasure I have had over the last year.  There are changes in the horizon over there, so you should definitely go check out the site to keep up with it all.

The challenge this week is "Going round in circles" - and I chose to work with this adorable image called "Rad Boarder".  I found a ton of ways to use a circle on this design and think it came out pretty "rad" for a young boy card.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - For the men
Card Makin Mamas - Birthday
My Time To Craft - Men only
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
Cards Galore -  One for the men

3 comments:

Robin said...

Your card is fabulous!! I love how you colored your image and your use of circles is very creative. They will miss you I'm sure. Hugs, Robin

Rachel said...

Fab card! Love your colours and the layout.

Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi, Thanks for your time on the DT. You have always turned out fun and beautiful cards and been a great supporter of KennyK! We wish you all the best in what comes next!!