Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tag You're It - Tiddly Challenge Time


It's challenge time at Tiddly Inks... And our theme this week is "Tag You're It!"  I can't believe some of the tags the ladies on the design team did this week.  You really should go check out the blog to see all of the eye candy we have for you.

For my tag I used the adorable image "Wren Hanging Around".  I used watercolor paper and paints to make a simple backdrop for my Copic colored image of Wren playing in a tree.  I added a simple sentiment, and some hand stitching to complete the look.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - Use ribbon
Make it Monday - Linky party
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Favorite style
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh this is really sweet Jodi… such a cute image and I love the pretty colours! the gorgeous bow finishes it off beautifully! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colours Jodi and love the image and colouring..gorgeous tag.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharla said...

This is so beyond adorable! Love the watercolors and the black matting!

Debbie said...

So sweet thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a gorgeous tag and beautifully coloured image - I love the colour combo you've used. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Lisa :) said...

This is oh-so-cute! Saw you on Make It Monday!