Monday, February 3, 2014

New Release Day at Tiddly Inks!

It's going to be a busy week on my blog this week.... Lots and lots going on! 
 
Today we have a great release over at Tiddly Inks to share with you.  The introduction of some new characters and get ready because they are ADORABLE.  Hop over and meet Chloe and Ellie!  They can be purchased in both digital form and clear stamps. 
 
Plus it's bonus time - there's a 40% discount on ALL stamps in the store.... That's right, the entire store is 40% off!
 
I'm only go to show off one of the cards I made here - I'll be sharing the rest soon though.  Here is Chloe Darkwing - I'll share a little story that comes with her as well explaining how she got her dark wings.

 
 
Stop back by tomorrow for our new challenge with Tiddly Inks!  You will just "LOVE" the theme we have coming up!
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Make it Monday - Linky party
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes
Drunken Stampers - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - Sunny colors
Cute Card Thursday - New new new
 
 

17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jodi! Love the new image! You've colored him wonderfully!

Mei said...

Saw your card over at MIM, love the beautiful deep colors you used on the image! I think I might add this to my wishlist! :)

Danni said...

So darling!!

Monika Reeck said...

Jodi she is so cuuteee and adorable and you coloring her so lovely...really nice DP too...Adorable card...love this

I see your card on Make it Monday (MIM) and if you would like to see my card is #15, If you would like to leave me some love I would be so glad, hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card!! I love it! Love all the papers ;you used and the doodling around the edge!! Fantastic!! Saw you on MIM!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Planetsusie said...

Oh what a corker of an image Jodi - I love the story that goes with it and her little black wings! Your patchwork of backing papers is glorious as well.

Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your coloring and design sense are marvelous. I saw it on MIM and came over for a closer look.

Naomi Johnson said...

Very sweet. Thanks for sharing it this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card Jodi, and that new image is just gorgeous all coloured up like that. Very nice indeed.

Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jodi thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Ingrid Mason said...

Jodi, I have to tell you that the little story you shared has moved me so much for it's truth. You really have captured the brightness that a little love can make to our fellow man through your use of the lovely bright colours you've used. What a lovely image, what wonderful inspiration.

Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Jodi. I spotted this on MIM.Loz

Love crafts forever said...

Jodi your coloring are fantastic, i really like your card.

Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good luck.
DT Nataliya

CG said...

Gorgeous! Love the vibrant papers and coloring. Your hand-drawn border is inspired, so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

lalkygirl said...

what a fantastic card Jodi..love the vibrancy of the colours and your doodled edge is the perfect finishing touch
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenge
Tracey x

Ann Marie Governale said...

THis is a beautiful creation! I love the image and how you colored this fun stamp! Saw it pop on Make it Monday's inklinkz and had to stop by.Just lovely! xxx Ann Marie

crafty-stamper said...

love the image and fabulous colouring made me thing of my little grandaughter (6ys) who is getting bullied by a spiteful little girl at the moment but she keeps going back to be her friend!hopefully she will win
Carol x