Monday, March 24, 2014

Whimsy - New baby card

Here's a card I just shared over on the Whimsy Inspiration site showing off one of the new Sylvia Zet images released just this month.  He is called "New baby" and isn't he such a cutie?    I love the way this simple card turned out... he sits comfortably on clouds made from my Copics, from a die cut and then on an embossed background of the fluffy things.  I added a quick sentiment, some lacy and a little doodling to complete the look.

If you haven't checked out the new release at Whimsy, you gotta hop over there.  This has been a really fun release with lots of variety!

Enjoying my time in Texas with my bestee... plenty of playing time, resting time and above all, Torrey time!

Hugs,
Jodi

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous baby card, Jodi! Just love the clouds! It was so fun hanging with you and Torrey this weekend! I'm finally home, but looking forward to a next time! Hugs!