Monday, November 23, 2015

Live in the Moment


I am a little late with this one... the weekend kind of got away from me.  But I wanted to post a new card today that I created while Torrey was here playing.  It was one of my first cards using the Crafter's Companion Spectrum Aqua markers.  I gotta tell ya, these are fast becoming one of my favorite colorants in my craft room.  The more I use them, the more I just love them.  They are so easy and diverse... My only gripe, I want more colors - haha!  I would buy them all for sure.

I used a very versatile stamp set from Crafter's Companion designed by Sheena Douglass called "A little Bit Scenic".  It's all silhouette stamps and so clean and great for the water colored background.  The sentiment is from the same set.

I used the Peacock Blue, Bud Green and King Fisher colors of Spectrum Aquas to create the background.

I'll toss this into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes

Thanks for dropping in.

Hugs,
Jodi

1 comment:

Torrey said...

WOO HOO! I'm the first to comment! This is gorgeous! Why is it that photos NEVER do our projects justice? We sure did crank out some nifty projects while I was there! Love you tons.