Thursday, January 28, 2016

Decorated notebook - Crafter's Companion


A quick post today to show off this adorable decorated notebook.  I created this for Crafter's Companion using several of their stamped images and die cuts.  (See the list below for specifics.)

I grabbed some great paper scraps from My Mind's Eye, and layered the background.  The butterfly is stamped on patterned paper, then fussy cut.  The flower is also stamped on different patterned papers, and then die cut before layering it together.  I added a touch of sparkle to highlight it all.  The top is finished with a bunch of ribbon scraps tied to the metal spiral.

The Crafter's Companion supplies I used are listed and linked below:

Flutterby Stamps
Sheena Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Anemone stamp and die cut
Spectrum Sparkle pens - Moonstone, Crystal clear, Harvest moon, Pink Champagne

Thanks for stopping by today...

Hugs,
Jodi

No comments: