Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Smile wall decor - Crafter's Companion


I absolutely adore the Sheena Perfect Partner stamps and die sets.  I think I have at least four of them.  They are so versatile and easy to play with.  For this wall hanging, I stamped them on watercolor paper with Versamark ink, then heated it up with some white embossing powder.  That gave me a great way to display the new AquaBlend watercolor pencils, adding just a bit of color, then letting the water move the pigment around within the embossed image.  I love the look it gave this flower.  From there I just creased and molded the paper to get this very dimensional flower.  I love the way it popped on the black background.  To that I added a small section of the Edge'able Die'sire Butterfly Dreams die cut above a ribbon and finished it off with the wooden word "smile".  Cute and sweet, easy and simple!

I think I'll enter this in some challenges:

Love to Scrap - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - use ribbon

Thanks for the visit - come back tomorrow for a new show and tell!

Hugs,
Jodi

The Crafter's Companion supplies used are:

Sheena Perfect Partners - Victorian Floral Lily stamp and die cut
Die'Sire Edge'ables Butterfly Dreams
Spectrum AquaBlend pencils - Pesto Green, Cypress, Oregano, Kiwi, Azalea

2 comments:

Robin said...

Awe this is so very pretty! Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Judy V said...

Pretty wall hanging! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!