Sunday, April 17, 2016

Downton Abbey sneak peak - Crafter's Companion


Good morning crafty friends - I hope this beautiful Sunday morning is treating you well!

I have a quick share today to show off some of the wonderful new products coming to Crafter's Companion tomorrow...  The Downton Abbey Collection is finally being released for all to enjoy.  Now, I'll be the first to admit I have never seen the TV show, although I hear it is wonderful, but this collection will appeal to almost anyone with it's old world charm and European influence.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the stunning papers and embellishments was heritage scrapbooking.  I love to scrap the pictures of my family, both current and past, and the colors and papers of this pack decorated these pictures of my grandmother so well.  I love the way it turned out!

Check back tomorrow for another sample of some of the products from this collection and jump on over to the website to order up your own stash!

Challenges for this one:

The Corrosive Challenge - girls, ladies, women
Crafty Gals Corner - dies or punches

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs,
Jodi

Downton Abbey supplies used:

Downton Abbey - die cut - Chandelier, Antique Frame
Downton Abbey - 6x6 patterned paper
Downton Abbey - toppers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A very beautiful layout. Love the vintage look :) Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Lisa Mensing said...

WOW! GorgeouThank you for playing along at Crafty

Gals Corner Die-Cuts or Punches Challenge
. Lisa DT
s.