Saturday, April 30, 2016

Inspire canvas - Crafter's Companion


Happy Saturday - so glad to be home and catching up on laundry, cleaning my craft studio and spending some time with Tom.  Life is good!!!

I wanted to share another canvas I created for my collage... two down, three or so to go!  I can't wait to get them all finished and hung.  Looking forward to seeing them together.

For this one I used a great set from Crafter's Companion which has a set of stamps and die cuts that match.  It's from the ubber-talented Sheena Davis and this one is called Sheena's Perfect Partners - Sweet William.  I also collaged a bit with the Sheena - A Little Bit Scenic stamp set called Silhouette grasses and the Kimono Paper Moon set.  I colored the main image with Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers and used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen in crystal clear to highlight things.  I am really happy with the same it turned out.

Here's a list of the colors I used and the Crafter's Companion supply links:

Stamps / Dies - Sheena Perfect Partners Sweet William 
Sheena - A Little Bit Scenic - silhouette grasses
Kimono - Paper Moon
Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers - blossom, sunset, moss, bud green
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens - crystal clear


Challenge for this project:

Craft Your Passion - anything goes

Thanks for joining me today!

Hugs,
Jodi


No comments: