Monday, June 27, 2011

Paper Shelter Design Team Call










I had such fun working with this digi from Paper Shelter. It was just too cute and I knew it would be a great card for that special friend's birthday that is just around the corner. I printed it several times and colored it with my Copics. I started with a base, then cut segments that were each tolled and added on top of it to give quite a bit of demension to the image. I hope you can see that in the pics a little bit. The papers are from My Minds Eye. I made this into an easle card because I didn't want to distract from the focal image with the sentiment. The flowers are handmade using a couple of simple cuts from my Cricut. I distressed all of the edges and handstitched to give it a finishing touch. I really like the way it turned out...

I am excited to submit this card to the Paper Shelter design team call! It would be a thrill and honor to be considered for this team.

No comments: