Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thanks a Bunch




This was a fun card I put together just to have in my stash... I always like to have some on hand to use when I don't have time to make one for a special occassion. I loved this set of stamps from Stampendous, so versitile. I stamped it several times, colored them each with my Copics, then cut sections apart, tolled them and stacked them back together. Although it might not show in the photos, some areas are as high as four layers. I think it has a great rustic and country feel to it, accented by the pinkyshear border and yellow stitching.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Paper Play - #28 - Things with Wings

Crafts and Me - #43 - Summer Time

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Stunning card Jodi, the flowers are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx