Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - #104 - Inky Critters

There's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks - and it's all about the adorable critters sprinkled throughout the great images you can find at the Tiddly Inks shop.  

This is a clean and simple card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day.  I just love the sweet image called Hedgie Hugg and the great sentiment - they go together so well.  I colored her up with my Copics, did a quick border of stitching, then matted her in red.  Very simply, but I like the clean feel of it.

Come join our challenge this week - there is always a chance of winning some great prizes - and I would love to see what you can do with these great images.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Make it Monday - linky party
Party Time Tuesday - color Inspiration
Paper Makeup Stamps - anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes
Card Mania - This love that I'm feeling

16 comments:

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Rene said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Pia S said...

I spotted your card over at MIM - I was attracted by the colors and the clean design of it. Having a closer look I really like the detail of the stitched frame, and the image is so sweet!

nnalorac said...

How cute is this! Just adorable, love the image and CAS style. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

Dee said...

Noticed your card on MIM and thought I would stop by your blog. Your card is adorable! Love the cute image and perfect CAS style card.

Unknown said...

Too cute, I love the sewn border!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous CAS card. I love the cute image.
I saw you on MIM
Lorraine x

brenda said...

How very cute Jodi, a lovely CAS example and the stitching around the edge really brings it all to life.

Thanks so much for sharing with us Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awwww so cute jodi!!! i love the iage and that little hedgehog ^_^ a gorgeous design :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring, sewing and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylvia xx
CBN Design Team

kenli said...

How pretty! I loved the perfect image for Valentine's Day!Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

Blankina said...

This is so cute..the image the sentiment and your colouring!!

Hugs Blankina

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope you'll join us with our next challenge as well! Ani

Mila said...

This is so cute !
Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge!
Hugs, Mila

Kim said...

This is such an adorable CAS card. Fantastic coloring too. Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Star said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!! I love the clean design, it makes the image really pop. I think I may have found my new favorite inspiration blog. =D