Friday, June 14, 2013

Tiddly Inks Throwback Thursday (on Friday)

Well, once again I'm late... I tell ya, getting old isn't for wimps.  I can't seem to remember anything anymore without writing it down, and even then I forget to look at what I wrote down... 

I truly believe this sentiment!  You can NEVER have too much happy.  So, when I wanted to make a card for the Tiddly Inks Throwback Thursday, I found this adorable image and paper that went so well together.  I loved the old country feel the paper, so when I discovered the piece that had this sentiment on it, I knew I was going to use it with this image.  These cutie patooties are called Donna and Belinda Party Time.  You can find them and a bunch of other great images over at Tiddly Ink Stamps.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Use a digi
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Little Red Wagon - Use three or more patterned papers
Fab 'n" Funky - Birthday
Make it Monday - Linky party

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a DARLING card! sweet image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Eemeli said...

Beautiful creation. Love the cheerful and bright colors. Thanks for joining our "Digis Only" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli (DT)

Carla S. said...

Great card, Jodi! Love the papers and cute images! Your coloring is terrific!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jodi :-) the image is adorable and I love the gingham ribbon :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Rosanne said...

Such a sweet card!The papers work with your image perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Unknown said...

This is a very cute BD card! Love the vibrant colors and layering! :)
Have a nice day!

Vicky said...

A great card, I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Gretha said...

You made a very lovely card!
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Pat K said...

Oh Jodi this is fabulous. Such beautiful colouring and I love your dp choices.
Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

mandy said...

Super Sweet card Hun :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

Hugs Mandy xxxx

Kellie 0:) said...

Just lovely. TFS