Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tiddly Catch Up

Wow.... Things didn't get any smoother in my life, but at least I did have a chance to get into my craft room for a day and have some Tiddly fun!!!!

So, to catch up (because I'm a bad bad bad DT member this month), my first project to share is for the new challenge over at Tiddly Inks.  Our them this time around is "mini".  It's kind of fun to work in the small scale!

I created 25 of these ATC's for the Texas Coloring Retreat earlier this year, but never shared my make on my blog.  I thought it would be a great one to share for this challenge.  I used the adorable image "Wryn Howdy Cowgirl"

I put her on a background of frayed bandanna material, added some twine for a rope, a couple of gold stars, a fun sentiment and then finished it off with some hand doodling.  I thought it fitting since we were headed to Texas for our retreat!

Now for my second make that should have been posted last Friday (ops, too busy playing with the grandbaby....=)

I used the wonderful image Danni and Danny, then paired it with some colorful design papers.  I used a great die cut from Memory Box to cut the sentiment out of both a DP and out of the image itself... Then just placed the DP one into the opening created on the image... It's a fun technique to add some pizzazz to your sentiment.

Now it's time for you to join in the fun and show us what you can created "mini-style".  Link it up over at Tiddly Inks (remember you must use a Tiddly image to be eligible for the prizes). 

I would like to enter the Thank You card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap - color scheme - springtime
Craft Room Challenge - green inspiration
Paper Makeup Stamps - die cuts/stamps
That Craft Place - anything goes
CraftyCatz - summer

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jodi these are both so fun. Love your awesome unique style of colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jodie love the image fabulous colour's and design thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Debbie said...

Love both of these. Such a cute digi. Good luck in our challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps and thanks for joining in the fun!
DebbieM - PMS DT

Shuly said...

fabulous layout with beauuutiful papers!!! and i love what u've done with the "thank you" die!! your coloring is superb!! all the colors are so great together, your card is very harmonious, looking very pro
thank you for sharing at love to scrap! challenge blog!!

BrendaB said...

Cute cards! I especially like the way you did the inlaid diecutting on your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card, beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m