Saturday, May 28, 2016

Second go around - House Mouse


Had too much fun with the last card I made using only "older" products that I wanted to try another one for the House Mouse challenge.

I started with the Stampabilities House Mouse stamp called Wishin' Well that was released in 2008.  I stamped it on kraft paper then used my Prisma's to color it up.  I have collected my Prisma's over the last 15 years or so.  Then I found this great old paper in a pack from DCWV that I know has been in my drawer for at least 10 years or more.  It's actually a "pet" stack, but these papers were versatile enough to use for anything.  The corner rounder and corner punch are both from EK Success and I've had them for over 12 years.  The ribbon is from my stash that's been accumulating for many many years.  The sentiment is stamped using an alphabet stamp set from Scrappy Cat, and I know I've had it for at least 7 or 8 years.  So, while I may not have used the oldest stuff in my craft room, I definitely found some older stash stuff to play with.

Thanks for joining in the fun today.

Hugs,
Jodi

Challenges:

House Mouse - Something old...nothing new
Just Add Ink - B ---- for bunnies
Crafty Gals - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes




9 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

I love this on the kraft paper Jodi!! You've coloured this image so beautifully...a truly fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge once again...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

ColourmehappyDi said...

Glad to see your older stash getting some love, Jodi. Those bunnies are so sweet & beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Di

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, this image is definitely and oldie but goodie! Fabulous colouring on kraft! the whole design is adorable :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Nikki Spencer said...

I love the effect of your images coloured on kraft..Very cute! Great design and layers! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

The sweetest little bunnies ever! Your colouring looks fabulous on Kraft c/s, Jodi. You did so well using older bits and bobs too. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

Sue said...

Jodi, another beauty! Love the pencil coloring on Kraft, looks amazing. And what a sweet image too. Papers are bright and cheerful to go with this sweet scene. Thanks for joining us again and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the colouring on craft. Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

This is such a cute card. Great colouring and style.