Friday, November 11, 2016

Let's go fly a kite

Back again with another share of this adorable image I colored up the other day.  While Torrey was out here we went to a small stamp show and I found two stamps from a company I had never even heard of before... they weren't something I had seen before, and I was immediately drawn to their simple vintage feel.  I think this one turned out great!  A look back to a more innocent and happy time in life...and a great card for a young boy!

Challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - vintage
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Happy Friday y'all!

Hugs,
Jodi

5 comments:

Tamie said...

Adoring your image, the colors and layout. Your card has an awesome vintage look. It reminds me of my brother when he was little. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks vintage challenge.

Tamie DT

Cara said...

A lovely whimsical card, stunning. Thanks for for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Jan said...

This is great, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

carol said...

what a cute image ...lovely card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Jodi. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx