Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2s4y Sketch 56 Second Try


If you saw my last post, you know that I made a card using this sketch that I didn't absolutely love... In fact, I was not satisfied with it at all. Tonight when I sat down, I planned on working on that card... but I just couldn't find any inspiration at all for it. So, instead I did a whole new one... and if I do say so myself, this one is much better. I found this wonderful Deja View paper pack with all these adorable papers and I couldn't wait to start cutting them apart and reassembling them to my liking! Once I found this stamp, I knew I had a concept. Better, much much better!

7 comments:

Torrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torrey said...

oops...I deleted my comment. My bad. What I said was that I agree, this is a better card. MUCH better. I love how you turned it vertical. and the one touch of red (happy little birdie) is PERFECT for drawing your eye...but you know this.

cnelson said...

This is just darling! LOVE it!!

Sylvia said...

Super cute card!

Lucille K said...

Cute, cute cute, love this little bird card :)

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness.....soooooooo CUTE!

Unknown said...

oh I LOVE that bird!!! Your card is lovely (again)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:)Kazan