Monday, June 4, 2012

CYP #113 - Chevrons


It's Monday!  That means it's time for another challenge at Craft Your Passion.  Our challenge this week is to use chevrons on your project.  I'll be honest, I didn't find any chevron's in my stash that I thought worked with this image - so I decided to pick a paper I liked and make my own.  I paper pieced the colorful background, colored this adorable Crafty Sentiments image up with my Copics, cut it with a Nestabilities, added a sentiment, a ribbon and these great lace flowers. Tada!

I will be entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Calender - Flowers in bloom
Saturday Challenge - Anything goes
Crafts & Me - Add a ribbon
Diva's by Design - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
The Ribbon Girls - Use ribbon or lace

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning jodi.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours.
thanks for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Cute card. I like the image and bright colours.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Forgot to say, Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Sarah-Jane xx

Merry said...

They are wonderful lace flowers and your colouring is just beautiful. Great card.

Berry said...

Beautiful colours thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

Kathi said...

Fun card! I love the paper pieced background and those gorgeous lacy flowers.

Ribbon Girl said...

Really nice card - I like the colours you have used - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbons or lace, Mary G x