Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet Zebra Wishes

I adore this set of stamps I got as a "freebie" with a magazine I purchased several years ago.  I blew it and didn't write down the manufacturer when I put them away, so I can't give credit where credit is due... but isn't it just toooo cute?  I love it!  And it was the perfect choice for making this zoo themed baby shower card.  I was inspired to keep it simple and clean, just adding the image, some doodles and the big bubbly bow.  The image is colored very lightly with my Copics and the corners are punched with a great punch from EK Success.  I thought it was the perfect match for the zebra image.  Simple but oh so cute!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - #70 - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel - #55 - Photo Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky - #123 - Celebrations
Crafts and Me - Add a Ribbon
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Awwww. I love the zebra and the bird.

Such a great card. Beautifully colored, cool design and that big gorgeous floofy bow is perfection in ribbon-form.

Emma H said...

Beautiful card - love the big bow and those cute animals! Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky this week!

febe said...

Beautiful card with the big bow :)

motels albury

Danielle Daws said...

Oh my goodness! That's the most adorable card! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with the Ribbon Carousel. :-)

Marcea said...

What a fabulous creation and wonderful colours. Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-

Julia Ionov said...

FAntabulous creation! I love the sketch and the designs. All about this card is very amazing!
web design ventura