Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Made With Love

I recently discovered the wonderful images from MayzyArts because she sponsored a challenge that I won... Imagine what a difficult choice it was to figure out what images to get when I saw her great store.  Picking just a couple was really hard, so I of course bought some too.

I fell in love with this wonderful image - I've been looking for a pregnant image because my daughter is carrying my first grandchild and I wanted to make her a mom-day card to show her my love and support.  This image was perfect for that!

I used some great design papers from my scraps and added the beautiful frame from Spellbinders to show her off.  I also tried my hand at making a pearl spray to add behind the bow.  Some pearls and sentiment finished the look.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Make it Cute
Lexi's Creation - Mother's Day
Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbons or Lace
Crafty Catz - Sparkle and a Bow
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Lots of Layers
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
Make it Monday - Linky Party
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Really beautiful and perfect sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Kathi said...

Beautiful card! Great job coloring that fabulous image!

I love the papers you used, the color scheme, the design, the pearls, and that bow.

I saw this on Mojo Monday! I've got to come back and stay awhile. It's been too long since I visited.

Debora said...

Ohhh, your card is so adorable! I love it. Saw you on MIM

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and love the image and http://pamelascraftspot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/besties-challenge-card.html

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card with awesome image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Merry said...

This is a gorgeous card. Lovely shade of purple and terrific colouring.

NickScrapShack said...

This is absolutly stunning you have coloured it very nicely. I bet your dd will be very happy. Great work with our challenge at Crafty Catz. Thank you for joining. Good luck.

Nick

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Jodi - this is a beautiful card. Love the image and the sentiment matches it perfectly! I'm sure your daughter will treasure this card for a long time! Thanks for sharing your project at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Natali said...

What the amazing reason for this card!! Gorgeous!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Lots of Layers” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

mixamatoasties said...

That's really pretty, just perfect.

Popped over from MiM.

Susan x