Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspiration Friday - Tiddly Inks


I can't tell you how glad I am that it's Friday!  It has been a long week and the weekend can't get here fast enough for me.  Plus, that means we have lots to share over at Tiddly Inks.  It's a chance to see some great inspiration from our wonderful design team using these great images.  Head on over and be ready to be blown away by the talent!

I picked this image called "Inking of You" to work with on this card.  I grabbed some design papers from my stash and colored her up to match (using my Copics of course).  I used a couple of different Sizzix dies to make the swirls and the flowers are just circle punches with pieces cut out and layered.  I didn't add a sentiment on the outside but inside it says "Inking of you on your birthday".  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Make it Monday - Linky party
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Happy birthday
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Spring colors
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Lots of layers
Lexi's Creations - Female birthday

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jodi! Love the colors and cute image! Terrific coloring! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

thank you for showing your card at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

Unknown said...

Wowzers! All this talent floating in cardville.

PS-I have blog candy. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your beautiful card.

Pam x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Jodi - this is a beautiful card. I love the papers and the bold colours you've used. Sweet image too. Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Lin said...

Wow how beautifully have you coloured this image! Just stunning, and it goes so well with all the papers/flowers. Gorgeous

Thank you for sharing at Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx

Sandy said...

Fantastic card, love the image and those fab flowers and wonderful colours. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Jingle said...

This looks great! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Torrey said...

Really loving this color combo! This is such a sassy card! It just sings to me on many levels.