Friday, December 2, 2016

Out of my comfort zone....vaavoooom

When Torrey was here this past fall we challenged each other on many occasions.  She would pick an image I had to use, I would pick one she had to use.  We would make a card using the same theme, or image.  We would make each other use a particular color scheme or certain art medium... the list went on and on.  It was our way of challenging each other to step out of their comfort zone and stretch our creative juices.

Well, this one certainly stretched me...  You see, I am a Copic girl through and through and Torrey is a Prisma colored pencil girl to the end.  So our challenge to one another was Torrey had to use Copics and I had to use colored pencils.  HAHA... talk about out of my comfort zone.  This is the result...  Oh yeah, she also got to pick the image.  If I remember right I picked a fairly easy and generic image for her, while she picked this detailed image with of all things, chrome.  She is wicked to the core but I love her so.  All in all, I do like the way this came out despite having to use a medium I am not that great with.

Challenges for this card:

A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Crafting By Design - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes

That's all for now....

Hugs,
Jodi

No comments: