Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Grumpies from Taylor

I honestly love love love the Grumpies from Taylored Expression... They crack me up and just make me smile... Then pair it with this wonderful sentiment, and this card is ready to make some ones day.

I paired the two easily by cutting the Grumpie out and just placing him on the opening of the sentiment.  I guess I could have stamped them together using my Misti as well, but I don't think I had that much planned out... hehe!  Some decorative papers, burlap and buttons, a frame and a punched border is all it took to make this one pop.

Challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - three of a kind
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes

Hugs,
Jodi

3 comments:

Jean said...

What a fun card, loving the image and the sentiment is so much fun.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, hope to see you again.
Jean DT xx

Robin said...

Love it! You made me laugh...that sentiment is a hoot! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Annemi said...

You just made my day... love it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com