Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunshine

Just a quick card to share today... and I have very few details on the stamp at all.  Not sure where I got it or who makes it - it's just from my stash.  So, if anyone has any clues, please let me know.  I would love to be able to source it.

She is colored with my trusted Copics and the design is very simple... A Crafter's Companion oval shaped die cut frames her.  I added a punched (EK Success) border from scrap paper, then used some clever pattered paper for the sentiment because it just seemed to fit the image super well.  Sequins dotted here and there finish it off.

Challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - scrap paper
Fun 'n' Funky Challenge - young girl
Crafty Gals - use something new - sequins
Penny's Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for joining Kaboo Designs today.  I hope your weeks is awesome!

Hugs,
Jodi

7 comments:

Judith said...

Hi jodie - I love your cute card, so pretty and perfect for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky - Thank you for playing along with us hugs Judith xx

Alison said...

This image is adorable, and with a wet and thoroughly miserable day it really cheered me up. I certainly needed to provide my own sunshine today...!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Tamie said...

I love this image and the way you added the sequin to it. I adore the papers you used too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Scrap papers challenge.

Tamie DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card and love the sentiment, certainly does fit the image, love your use of the sequins too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Jean said...

Sweet card and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's
Jean xx

Creaine said...

looks great! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Cara said...

Beautiful colouring, stunning.
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x