Friday, June 23, 2017

Art Impressions Card for Torrey

I adore the humor associated with Art Impression's stamps - they are so "punny"!  I created this one to send to a friend who was fighting off some health issues - and to top it off - was a nurse by profession.  I hope you enjoyed it Torrey!

I used the "Get Well" stamp set.  I colored the image with my Copics, then fussy cut her out so I could put her on the die cut circle stack.  Some matching design papers and a small ribbon strip finishes the card.  So fun!

I think she needs to be challenged!

Crafty Catz - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday - die cuts/punches
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - use patterned paper
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Addicted to Stamping - make your mark

Thanks for joining me today!  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Jodi


7 comments:

Migdalia said...

So cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Maria Valente said...

What a great card! Love the design! Thanks for playing along at Pennys' Challenges.
Mary xx (DT)

AndreaNorris said...

ROLF! Brilliant card Jodi, fab use of those circle dies and love your papers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday - good luck!
Andrea x

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a awesome and fun card, love that image and you have coloured her so well. All the paper you have used looks fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Naomi Johnson said...

Brilliant card. Great layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fantastic card :) Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 334– hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x