Friday, June 16, 2017

Dropping you a line

This card was made with an adorable set from Avery Elle called That Bites.  It makes me smile!  I used a mask to stamp them in a cluster, then colored them up with my Copics.  It didn't feel like it needed too much but the sentiment, a hook and a hand drawn sketchy border.  Someday it will bring a chuckle to a friend.

I think I'll toss my card into some challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Summertime activities
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes

Happy crafting!

Hugs,
Jodi

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

This is adorable, Jodi! Love their faces lol...thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Lola said...

There faces make me smile! So much attitude in those fish. I really like the colors and CAS layout.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous and fun - those fish have so much personality. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Olga Fink said...

I love your card! it's just so fun and beautiful!

wendyp said...

Those fish are too CUTE!!