Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Paper Smooches ...

Here is another card for the Paper Smooches Design Team call.  I used their "Summer Lovin" stamp set for this one.  I colored the images with my Copics and created a little scene using Distress Inks and some papers from my scrap stash.  I think it turned out very peaceful and sweet.

Here's some challenges for this one.

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - summertime
4 Crafty Chicks - summertime activities
My Time to Craft - summertime

Thanks for visiting.

Hugs,
Jodi



5 comments:

Kim x said...

What a fabulous summer card Jodi, perfect for our challenge at CCM.
Thanks for joining us.
Hugs Kimx

June Fletcher said...

This is a great card for my 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

Thank you for joining us

June/DT

Jac Curran said...

A very sweet card, love the scene you've created, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Nance said...

Beautiful card! Love everything! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Margaret Mifsud said...

You have created such a lovely scene for this card Jodi! Love the stamp set and you have coloured it beautifully! Thank you for joining in with our Summer Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x