Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hey Chickie


So, I haven't been ubber creative lately... in fact, hardly at all.  On Sunday I spent a couple hours in my studio but really didn't accomplish more than a little organization/cleaning time.  Monday came around and I was bound and determined to get the creative juices flowing.  I completed a very simple art journal page to get it started... but it still didn't want to flow.  As I was looking through some of my stuff I came across this image that I had already colored, but had never put on a card.  So, while this is still very simple and basic, at least it was a start...hoping my mojo will find me soon.  

(I thought this image was from Whipper Snapper, but I can't seem to find it on their site.  Thanks to all the wonderful comments we now know that the image comes to us by From the Heart - but sadly, it is no longer available.)

Challenges:


Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Jodi

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute Jodi!! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘What’s That Up In The Sky?’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute chick who looks very wary of the friendly Bee great background
Carol x

Lola said...

Such a pretty framed background and I really love the way you colored that bird. I do believe that is a From the Heart Stamp.

Misty Elam said...

This is very cute! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Doni High said...

So sweet! I like the frame around the gorgeous splashy looking background.The image is from From The Heart Stamps, which I'm sad to say is no longer available. His name is Birdbrain.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the help finding the image. I have been looking through my stash and couldn't for the life of me find it. I appreciate all of your help know it is from From the Heart Stamps!

Anna-Karin said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Marsha Reed said...

Jodi, your chickie is super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge. Marsha DT