Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I miss hanging out with you


Missing my bestee a ton right now, so I decided to make a card to send her way showing her some love.  The "Chunky Monkey" set from Sugar Pea Designs was the perfect go to set to create this card which is headed to Texas now.  The monkey and branch were colored with my Copics, then fussy cut out.  I paired it with a stitched border background out of some leftover scraps I had lying around, including a layer of velum that has the slightly smudged but still cut sentiment from the same stamp set.

Challenges:

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi there well your card brought a smile to my face this morning thanks so much for sharing at crafty catz this week and hope to see you next week. Dont forget we have a GDt call on going.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

Helen x

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Lily Allen said...

Hey there,this is so cute.I love it.