Sunday, June 19, 2016

Handy to Have Around - Crafter's Companion


I thought I would post a picture of the Father's Day card I forgot to give to my dad yesterday when I saw him... Sorry dad.

It's created using some of the products in the "Just for Men" collection from Crafter's Companion.  It's full of great products that make creating for me a breeze.  Jump over the site to check it all out!

I think I'll toss this into some challenges:

Just Add Ink - stripes
4 Crafty Chicks - metal
Penny's Paper Crafting - anything goes

Happy Father's Day to all the deserving men out there!

Hugs,
Jodi

Crafter's Companion products:
Stamps - Just For Men - Rock Star
Metal Die - Just For Men - Tool Set
Paper - Just For Men - 6x6 paper - Brights Collection, Urban Collection

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is a very cool card, Jodi! The striped paper is the perfect backdrop to those awesome die-cut tools. Thanks for entering your card in our challenge at Just Add Ink this week!

Jan said...

Oh what a fun Father's Day card Jodi! I love that you've used a mixture of silver foil card stock and wooden "handles" for all the tools - it gives them such a realistic look! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

KimB said...

This is a fabulous father's day card Jodi - I love the detail you added into the tools! It looks just like they are hanging up on a textured stripey wall! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Shona Chambers said...

What a fantastic masculine card, those tools look brilliant and love how you used the foil-like paper with them. So very glad you shared this with us at Just Add Ink this week!!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Jodi. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx