Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Just Chicken In - Taylored Expressions


It's been a stressful couple of weeks, so not too much time in my craft room... (sniff sniff)... but hoping to get back in there soon!

So, I'm showing an older make today.  This stamp set called Happy Hens is from Taylored Expressions and I immediately fell in love with it.  Of course, I kinda have a thing for chickens, so it was no big decision when I found it - obviously, I HAD to have it!

I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers from Crafter's Companion to color it, and then added quite a bit of  Ranger's Distress Ink around the edges to give it that vintage look.  The grosgrain ribbon and colored twine combine with the button to add to the country feel.

Challenges:


Here's to a great week!
Hugs,
Jodi

3 comments:

carol said...

Oooh i love this, looks fabulous,
thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ.
x Carol DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I hate those times when life gets in the way of fun and crafting! Hope everything is settling down for you Jodi. This is such a fun creation! Your image is stunning and I love your inked vintage feel, and the special attention to the ribbon and twine. Super! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

CraftyNatalie said...

A beautiful card. Love your fun chicken design, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.