Friday, April 13, 2018

Llama lovin'


You just gotta love a photo-bombing llama more than just about anything, right?  This card just makes me giggle.  I put "Bad llama, bad llama" inside and gave it to my son-in-law who loves the movie Emperors New Groove - so it was just perfect.  Nothing too fancy, but with this adorable set from Gerda Steiner called Llama Tell You, I had just about everything I needed.  A little coloring, some pen work and an oval die cut set was all it took to create this hilarious card. 

Challenges:


Happy Friday to all!
Hugs,
Jodi

7 comments:

Ina G said...

It's weird and I love it. Fabulous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. Laughing here!

Michelle said...

LOL....LOVE IT!!! Awesome card!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Julie B said...

He certainly made me smile with his photobombing!
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Leanne said...

Makes me smile, great job, and the sentiment is perfect. Hahha! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Leanne DT/4CC

Becca Sadler said...

This is moxie fabulous! Way too funny! Thanks for sharing at PPCC blog! Becca/DT

Maria Valente said...

Such a fabulous make! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges this week. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Crafty hugs, Mary (DT)

carol said...

wonderful creation, so cute...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ, if you interested we also have a GDT call going on.
x Carol DT