Wednesday, November 23, 2016

House warming


When Haley and Patrick moved to their new home, I gave them the menu board I featured a while back...but what I didn't share with you then was the card I made to go with it.

Since they love dogs (and have two), I chose this adorable Penny Black Man's Best Friend stamp set.  I colored the images up with my trusted Copics, then fussy cut them all.  The sentiment was printed on a page of the paper pack I had chosen, and said everything I needed and wanted it to say... So, I just cut it out and added it.  I thought it came together well and I know they loved it.

Challenges for this card:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes
Artistic Impressions - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

Sending all my local friends a wish for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday... and all others, a warm hug for a great day.

Thanks for joining me today.
Jodi

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Wow Jodie you couldnt have designed a better card, its absolutely perfect.

Robin said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love the dogs! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Jean said...

Oh wow this is brilliant, loving your design and your colours are stunning.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely Card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGosh! I. Absolutely. Love. This! Beautifully colored and terrific layout! As a dog lover, I adore the theme and image! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Crafty hugs,
Ema