Thursday, August 10, 2017

Simple - Paper Smooches Guest Designer


Back today with some more simple cards for the guest design spot at Paper Smooches.  I'm having so much fun playing with the designs from the August release.  I kept these two fairly simple to let the wonderful products shine bright.

On this first card I used the Flower Frame Dies to create the flowers out of felt... then added the sentiment from the Magical Sampler stamp set.  I added some hand-drawn borders and a pop of patterned paper and colored mat to finish the edges.  I think this one will be a great all-around useful card to brighten a friends day.


On this simple Christmas card I used the Wavy Wishes set for the sentiment and the Wavy Pattern dies to add interest to the focal point sentiment.  This set is very versatile and adds such a unique touch to the cards.  I love that I am already starting my stash of holiday cards for later this year.

Love me some Paper Smooches!!!!  <3 a="">

I would love to enter the first card in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - clean and simple
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - anything goes

Thanks for sharing your day with me!

Hugs,
Jodi

3 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A pretty card with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Maria Valente said...

Very nice cards! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges. We look foward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs, Mary (DT)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT