Friday, March 2, 2018

I craft - what's your superpower?


Popping into blogland to share a make I created this weekend just for fun!  I seem to be drawn to the this color pallet a lot lately!

I honestly have no idea who makes this cute teddy bear stamp - it is acrylic and was floating free in my animal's box of stamps.  Must have gotten it back when I wasn't keeping track of manufacturers at all.  Anyway, I digress....  She is adorable and that's all I know about her.

I used my trusted and true Copics to color him, then just went with the flow of the design papers.  The sentiment stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs.  The frame for the sentiment is from Spellbinders.

Challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes with twist of baby card
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes - twist add a sentiment

Happy Friday!

Hugs to all...
Jodi

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that bear is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Createful Heart Digis. We have a Design Team call out at the moment. Hugs Jackie DT

Aunty Sue said...

lol love the sentiment and always fab colouring thanks for linking it up at crafty catz hugs Sue

Nance said...

Oh such a super cute card. Love that bear and the color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks last week!

crafty-stamper said...

Cute image and great sentiment
Carol x