Friday, February 23, 2018

Crafty Catz - week 4


Well it's my last week with Crafty Catz and I have thoroughly enjoyed having this opportunity to play along with them.

This week the sponsor is Time for Tea and the challenge is "Happy Birthday" - I forgot to take a picture of the inside of my card, but it says "Just a note... to wish you a happy birthday!"  Sorry I didn't get around to adding the inside pic - life got in the way this week.

So, I used the Time for Tea image Sunflower Girl to start with.  I colored her up with my Copics.  I fussy cut her out, then used a Spellbinders die to cut a background scalloped oval to place her on.  The bottom edge of the card is cut with a Lawn Fawn border to show the fun floral print paper inside the card.  I used some matching patterned papers to add some color and detail.  The sentiment stamps are from my stash of very old stamps...unsure of the maker.

Now it's your turn... Head on over to Crafty Catz and play along with us.  I am looking forward to seeing what you can do!

Challenges:


Hugs!
Jodi

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jodi this is a super card I love your colouring and so pleased you joined us for this month wish it had been longer hopefully we can work together again one day

Janette said...

We are going to miss you to Jodi, your cards are always so beautifully designed. Hope to see you round bloglad..x

Creaine said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Beth Brovold said...

Your colouring is fabulous Jodi...what a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Favourite Colours"!
Take care,
Beth

Lilly said...

This is such a beautiful card Jodi, your colouring is stunning and all the papers work so well. It's been lovely to have you with us at Crafty Catz this month. Lilly x

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Jodi, love your papers and your colouring is beautiful. Have loved seeing all your fabulous makes this month, don't be a stranger xx

Cicci said...

Wonderful creation and a wonderful design with all that beutiful paper!!! Love the colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

Shylaashree said...

Such a delightful card.Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@AICB
Adhiraacreations